Saturday 11 January 2014

Summer season maybe can be soundtrack of my summer

wake up alone .. trying alone .. standing alone .. its not be better .. i dont know what i wil do .. is done .. I'am stuck .. I'am stuck when i know everything over and to be the end .. you gone maybe not come back .. but i hope next time you got a more better than me .. :") cause i know i'am not better for you .. i want hug you maybe for the last time .. i want to kiss you for the last time .. but maybe i cant do that .. :( thanks for all .. thanks for teach me about world .. thanks for your second chance its very meaningful for me ..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytLzxl4-mLw <----- check out this song for you .. you gone its not be better to me .. :') thanks for all .. i love you not for the last time .. cause i still love you .. i really love you :)


From songs Boys like girl - Thunder

Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment